About Sister Jenny
Sister Jenny (Professional Nurse, Entrepreneur and Empreteco) was born with a passion to ease pain and suffering and a burning desire to heal.
She qualified as a Professional Nurse and then later specialized in Aromatherapy and Reflexology for 30 years. She now mainly specializes in wound care, and natural healing treatments, is the CEO of Sister Jenny JEN-TIL TOUCH and the Founder of Sister Jenny Burn Foundation.
Sister Jenny developed a unique range of creams after working in a hospital for 18 years as a qualified nurse after she identified the need for a product to help diabetics who's feet cracked which could lead to dangerous consequences if not repaired or prevented. The same cream is now clinically proven to moisturize instantly and in minutes, also heal a wounds burns, rash, itch, eczema etc.
Sister Jenny developed the amazing range of creams which she has produced and sold for more than 30 years, and she has been recognized as one of the leading inventors of natural products for the outstanding ŕesults achieved on burns, wounds and skin conditions.
She currently teaches wound care to nurses and other care-givers and how to assist in the care of patients with a range of ailments from sports injuries, post-operative care and paralysis, to people living with TB and HIV.
Sister Jenny is an excellent motivational speaker and offers a range of services, including corporate workshops.
She has been featured on TV in books and podcasts both internationally and in South Africa. She has won numerous awards, some of which are listed below.
Awards and Recognition
- 2021 Top Ten Ort Jet Business
- 2020 Winner Unsung Heroine in Health SA Heroines Awards
- 2020 Graca Machel Trust Award Most focused marketer and brand ambassador
- 2020 Graca Machel Women Creating Wealth Cohort member
- 2019 Finalist in 6th Annual Premier Business Awards DTI in PROUDLY SA Category
- 2018 Winner Margaret Hirsch Woman in Business Award -branch Silverlakes
- 2017/2018 National Gazelles Top 40 Member
- 2017/2018 Finalist Innovation Summit Inventors Garage
- 2017 ROCCI FNB Business of the Year Nomination
- Winner Feather Awards Business Icon and Entrepreneur
- Nominated for
- 2016 Research for Innovation by SMME Awards
- 2015 Nominated for NSTF-BHP Billiton Awards Innovation
- 2014 Sister Jenny JEN-TIL HEALING Joints & Muscle Cream (Best South African Health Product) Finalist
- FAIRLADY Consumer Awards and Entrepreneur
- 2014 Nominated for UN Empretec Woman in Business Award UNCTAD
- 2013 Sister Jenny Multi-Purpose and Sister Jenny Baby Cream Finalist in Inventors Garage Innovation Summit
- 2012 1st Runner Up Africa (Trade Sector) Africa SMME Awards
- 2012 Winner South Africa (Trade Sector) Africa SMME Awards
- The Nurses Song - dedicated to the Nursing Profession to honour Nurses for their love and dedication
- Community project Sister Jenny’s BE JEN-TIL, HEAL THE NATION CAMPAIGN
- Most Outstanding Progress in Reflexology (South Africa) – International Institute of Reflexology
- keynote speaker
- Corporate Team Building workshops.
- Pamper parties, stork parties, bachelorette part.
- Sister Jenny’s BE JEN-TIL, HEAL THE NATION Campaign
- JEN-TIL TOUCH .